AMAC 2.0 - ASSOCIATE MEMBERS ADVISORY COUNCIL - NEW GENERATION
Created in 2003, the Associate Members Advisory Council (AMAC) has come to its new generation 2.0. The AMAC 2.0 allows business aviation Operators and Associate Members of the EBAA to exchange information, engage in informal discussion and harmonize their views on different subjects of common interest and concern.
AMAC's role is to enhance relationships between Members, improve communication between Membership segments and advise the EBAA Board of Governors on specialist matters of interest to the Associate Members.
The Board of Governors has appointed Mr. Michel Tohane from "Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur” as Chairman of the AMAC. The Associate Members have one vote at the Board of Governors meetings through the AMAC Chairman.
Through its subcommittees the AMAC represents the EBAA’s Associate Members’ Industry:
(Chair Simon TARDIF – Swiss Re Corporate Solution )
2. Financiers (Chair Michel BUFFAT – Credit Suisse)
3. Charter Brokers
(Chair Adam TWIDELL -PrivateFly)
4. Aircraft Brokers (Chair Janine IANNARELLI – Par Avion Ltd )
5. Lawyers in aviation (Co-Chair Giulia MAURI – Pierstone / Co-Chair Frédérique JOS – BRJ Avocats)
- Airport Handling Ground Operations Committee (Chairman Michel Tohane - Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur)
7. Maintenance (Chair Arjen GROENEVELD – Duncan Aviation)