Data Link Services Workshop - 22 June 2017
We are pleased to invite you to a roundtable of discussions on 22 June 2017 in Brussels between 09:00 and 16:30.
The Data Link Services mandate is under review. There is ambiguity and uncertainty regarding the impact of these regulatory developments on the Business Aviation sector. EBAA contributed to the debate (the latest position paper can be found here
). The meeting objective is to bring together the EU bodies and the key people in the business aviation community in order to:
- Better understand the European datalink requirements
- Share experiences, at sector level, regarding the technical and operational difficulties encountered
- Share ideas towards developing a common view to move forward
- Assess the challenges and also the opportunities
- Adapt the EBAA position with regards to Data Link
The morning session will be dedicated to set the scene with presentations and discussions with the European Commission, the European Aviation Safety Agency, Eurocontrol, the SESAR Deployment Manager, and the SESAR Joint Undertaking. The floor will be given in the afternoon session to the Business Aviation industry stakeholders, OEMs, avionic suppliers and operators.
The outcome of this meeting will be presented to the EBAA Board of Governors to take a position and action on the evolution of the Data Link Services mandate.
A draft agenda and logistic details will follow soon.
With kind regard
Senior Manager, European Affairs
Phone: +32 2 318 28 10