An EBAA survey conducted at the end of 2009 indicated that:
- just under one-third of business aircraft operators do not possess an Emergency Response Plan,
- many do not have an incident alert process in place,
- less than half have departmental response procedures,
- most have not provided emergency response training, and
- just under half have never tested or exercised their response plans.
For European operators who do not have the necessary policies and procedures in place to respond effectively to a major incident or accident – any time, any place – help is at hand in the form of an Emergency Response Planning Guidance Manual.
The ERP Guidance Manual is available to all business aircraft operators:
- EBAA members: €300
- Non-members: €800
Order a copy today by completing this PDF Order Form, which can be faxed to +32 2 768 13 25, e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the European Business Aviation Association.
Read the ERP Guidance Manual Terms And Conditions
View the presentation and order your copy today!