If you are a member of the European Business Aviation Community, you should be a Member of EBAA.
Membership will bring you:
1. Representation and Advocacy
EBAA is THE recognized voice for business aviation in Europe and works on behalf of its members to monitor and influence regional and international regulation affecting the way its members operate and conduct business.
Through the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC), of which EBAA is a founding member, the Association works closely with the global business aviation community, safeguarding European competitiveness and ensuring fair and equitable access to international airspace.
2. Regulatory, Technical and Operational Information
EBAA Members stay well informed of the ever-changing regulatory and operational environment. Our regular Members-Only communications include:
- Intelligence Reports: on-going updates on the status of European and International Regulation
- EBAA Alerts: a notice of upcoming issues and activities that may impact your operations
- Business Aviation Traffic Tracker: Eurocontrol’s monthly report of business aircraft traffic levels across Europe
- Industry Surveys and Studies: including reports analysing the Impact of Business Aviation on the European Economy, Salary Surveys, and pilot performance studies...
- EU Policy Papers
- Member Updates
- Press Releases
3. Events and Networking Opportunities
In partnership with the National Business Aviation Association, EBAA hosts the annual European Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (EBACE)
: Europe’s premier forum for the business aviation community to network, learn about top products and services, and meet face-to-face with European regulators and government officials. Additionally, EBAA hosts Operator Regulatory seminars, Regional Forums and IS-BAO, SMS and ERP safety workshops year-round, allowing members to share best-practices, address the challenges or concerns that face them, and meet regulatory requirements.
4. Access to Industry Experts
EBAA Members have unfettered access to industry and regulatory experts who can provide up-to-the-minute information on the many regulatory , technical and operational issues facing the European business aviation community, including Airport Access and Transatlantic issues, Security, the Environment, Flight Time Limitations and other new rules that could affect your business.
5. Member Benefit Package
In addition, EBAA provides a wide range of tools and services to help arm its Members with the information and opportunities needed to help advance their business and achieve growth.
Download now our Membership Brochure to discover what EBAA can do for you and your business: