EBAA’s Annual BizAv Safety Summit has established itself as Europe’s premier event dealing with all of the critical elements related to safety management, including data analysis and performance review.
Aviation professionals from across Europe and beyond will come together on the 12th and 13th November to learn best practices from recognized industry experts, discuss and analyse case studies, discover the latest technology and upscale their safety expertise and excellence. The Safety Summit attendees will receive new perspectives and engage in candid discussion and debate on how to make business aviation safer.
The summit is an excellent opportunity to meet all stakeholders: Operators, Regulators, NAAs, FBOs, financiers, etc.
Who should attend:
- Discuss and learn about all relevant safety topics like loss of control inflight, runway excursions, procedural compliance, ground handling and taxi incidents, etc
- Share examples of use of best practices and effective leadership to improve safety and avoid accidents and incidents.
- Learn how to improve safety performance and maintain safety risk to as low as reasonably practicable.
Regulators and National Authorities
- Meet with the representatives from the industry to discuss relevant safety topics
- Learn about business aviation’s unique operational environment and how the industry addresses safety.
- Cooperate on identifying regulatory areas to further improve safety in BizAv
FBOs, Fuel companies and other vendors
- Discuss the impact of the new basic regulation as an opportunity for implementing safety management at all FBOs
- Exchange views on best practices and commitment to safety
- Discuss all aspects of safety on the ramp, including workforce competency and staffing with all stakeholders present
- Ensuring a consistent approach to managing risks before and after delivering aircraft by engaging with your customers
- Exchange ideas with your customers on how to use and collect data and improve safety
- Ensuring operators and OEMs participate in the same safety culture environment
Insurance companies and aircraft financiers:
- Learn about risk and risk mitigation in business aviation
- Understand how to make a difference in pushing the safety agenda and consequently cost
- Share knowledge of data mining with the industry
Now at its 5th edition, the EBAA Annual Business Aviation Safety Summit will tackle topics such as developing and using efficient Safety Performance Indictors (SPIs) calibrated to the resources of each operator, as well as fatigue in risk-prone positions – flight deck or maintenance personnel. Moreover, EBAA aims at engaging regulators in several panels on the implications of Brexit on UK’s continued compliance with EASA, Pilot Support Programmes and SAFA/SACA/SANA Inspections, among others.
The prices for attending the EBAA Annual BizAv Safety Summit are as follows:
- EBAA Members – Operators: 195 EUR
- EBAA Non-members – Operators: 245 EUR
- EBAA Members – Non-operators: 365 EUR
- EBAA Non-members – Non-operators: 465 EUR