Associate Members Advisory Council
The Associate Members Advisory Council (AMAC) was created in 2003, and has evolved over time to meet the needs of members.
The role of AMAC is to enhance relationships between members, improve communication between operators and associate members and advise the EBAA Board of Governors on specialist matters of interest.
The Board of Governors has appointed Mr. Michel Tohane from “Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur” as Chairman of the AMAC. The associate members have one vote at the Board of Governors meetings through the AMAC Chairman.
Through seven subcommittees the AMAC represents the associate members of EBAA. This includes:
- Insurance chaired by Simon Tardif, Swiss ReCorporate Solution
- Financiers chaired by Michel Buffat, Credit Suisse
- Charter Brokers chaired by Adam Twidell, PrivateFly
- Aircraft Brokers chaired by Janine Iannarelli, Par Avion Ltd
- Lawyers in Aviation co-chair Giulia Mauri, Pierstone and co-chair Frédérique Jos, BRJ Avocats
- Airport Handling Ground Operations Committee (AHGOC) chaired by Michel Tohane – Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur
- Maintenance chaired by Arjen Groeneveld, Duncan Aviation
- CWA- Connected World of Aviation, Paolo Sommariva, FL3XX