January 18, 2018
The EBAA works with its members to adhere to best practices, standards, and regulations for the environment. The main objective of the environment working group is to ensure that European and international environmental measures are easy to implement and administer.
EBAA environment working group may discuss:
- Business Aviation Commitment on Climate Change
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)’s Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (CORSIA)
- CO2 standards and the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Noise pollution standards and the ICAO Balanced Approach
- EU Emissions Trading System (ETS)