The European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) is recognised as the voice for business aviation in Europe. EBAA has 685 members, who enjoy all the benefits of the Association’s expertise and strategic role in European and international decision making.
The EBAA represents the entire business aviation ecosystem. Members can access a wide range of tools and services to advance their business and achieve growth.
EBAA members benefit from regular communiqués:
- Policy papers, industry surveys and commissioned reports with current data and statistics.
- Best practices guides and codes of conduct.
- Updates on key developments within the European and international regulatory environment, and important operational changes that affect your business.
- A “Traffic Tracker” monthly analysis of business aviation traffic trends.
- An “On the Radar” monthly newsletter on the aero-political dossiers being handled by the Association.
- Member contact information for networking among the “Who’s Who” of European business aviation. See our list of members here.
Why become a member?
The European business aviation Association can facilitate the growth, success and profitability of your corporate or commercial operation. EBAA:
- Represents and safeguards your interests at regional, national, European, and international levels.
- Advocates on your behalf, providing regulatory and legislative updates.
- Facilitates access to industry experts who can assist you with the many technical and operational issues facing the business aviation community.
- Helps you share best practices and adopt the highest standards in the industry, for all business aircraft – from the smallest turboprop to the largest corporate jet.
- Offers unparalleled networking opportunities by hosting high-profile industry events such as EBACE, regional forums and educational workshops.
Representation: strength in numbers
EBAA serves as a collective representative for its members; cooperation ensure a stronger business aviation community.
EBAA is also a founding member of the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC), which holds permanent observer status with the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), the UN agency for aviation matters. Through IBAC, EBAA ensures your interests are represented and protected at the international level.
Regulatory updates and advocacy
EBAA monitors regional and international regulation to advocate for the business aviation industry during rule-making and legislative processes. Members receive regular updates on new proposals, rules and regulations that impact their business.
EBAA advocates for:
- Smart safety and security rules fit for purpose
- Standard international industry standards
- Banishing illegal flights
- Fair and affordable environmental measures
Access to industry experts
The crew at EBAA includes experts in the field of airport access and operations, flight time limitations, security, sustainability, European Affairs and rules and regulations that could affect your business.
We are former pilots, flight attendants, ground handlers, industry owners and operators, all with a passion for aviation and for our work. Read more on our staff page here.
Best practices: ensure your business is state-of-the-art
EBAA offers members guidance materials and workshops to help them build and maintain compliant, effective, world-class operations. This includes:
- The Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (CORSIA) to help EBAA members meet the business aviation commitment and legal reporting requirements on climate change goals by 2020. Learn more. (LINK)
- The EU-project Single European Sky ATM Research (SESAR), the technological pillar of the Single European Sky. SESAR 2020 which focuses on research and innovation, with funding opportunities available for members. If you’d like to learn more about our work with SESAR, feel free to contact us. (LINK)
Networking events: build your network for more opportunities
One of the values of being an EBAA member is access to members-only events. In 2017 we held more than 16 different types of events, including:
- European Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (EBACE): Europe’s premier forum for the business aviation community to network, learn about top products and services, and meet face-to-face with European regulators and government officials.
- Seminars, Regional Forums and safety workshops year-round.
- AIR OPS Europe, a learning and sales event for business aviation ground handlers, airports and FBOs from Europe and beyond and an almost-one-stop shop for operators.
- The European Cabin Services Conference, attracting cabin crew, caterers and pilots, who are all now on our cabin service network, WE-CARE.
- View all of the EBAA events. (LINK)
Improve your business, expand your network and raise your voice.
Click here to sign up.