May 15, 2018
About to graduate or recently graduated?
EBAA recruiting new intern
Representing more than 700 aircraft operators, ground services, business airports and the wider ecosystem around Business Aviation, the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) exists to enable responsible, sustainable growth for business aviation, enhancing connectivity and creating opportunities. EBAA was founded in 1977 to defend the interests of business aviation and provides value to its members and society by promoting best practices in safety and environmental sustainability, efficient and proportionate rule-making and increased connectivity within Europe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our membership department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will support our data management efforts and help us to develop and help us implement membership acquisition and retention strategies.
One part of your role will be to support the membership team in ensuring our membership data is entirely up to date, and in line with best practices for data management. You will also collaborate with our team in all stages of our membership campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our membership base. This internship will help you acquire sales and marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various membership strategies. Ultimately, you will gain experience in the aviation field and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Support the membership team in daily administrative tasks
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing members
- Present EBAA’s value proposition to potential members
- Provide input to sales and marketing campaigns to attract and retain members
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Native or near native-level English level. Other languages are a plus
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online data applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- High attention to detail and respect for data management procedures
- Passion for aviation
Period: The internship will last for a period of six months.
Remuneration: The internship will be remunerated.
Please send your CV and a short cover note to Senior Membership Manager Paul Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org