February 19, 2019
Freelance Membership Administration Support (Three days a week)
Representing more than 700 aircraft operators, ground services, business airports and the wider ecosystem around Business Aviation, the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) exists to enable responsible, sustainable growth for business aviation, enhancing connectivity and creating opportunities. EBAA was founded in 1977 to defend the interests of business aviation and provides value to its members and society by promoting best practices in safety and environmental sustainability, efficient and proportionate rule-making and increased connectivity within Europe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic administration support professional to join our membership department to help achieve our goals. You will support our data management efforts and help us to develop and help us implement membership retention strategies.
One part of your role will be to support the membership team in ensuring our membership data is entirely up to date, and in line with best practices for data management. You will also provide administrative support in different stages of our membership campaigns, particularly with respect to membership retention and following up on invoices. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our membership base.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Follow up on invoicing
- Support the membership team in daily administrative tasks
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing members
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Native or near native-level English level. Other languages are a plus
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and CRM tools
- High attention to detail and respect for data management procedures