January 23, 2020
Representing more than 700 aircraft operators, ground services, business airports and the wider ecosystem around Business Aviation, the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) exists to enable responsible, sustainable growth for business aviation, enhancing connectivity and creating opportunities. EBAA was founded in 1977 to defend the interests of business aviation and provides value to its members and society by promoting best practices in safety and environmental sustainability, efficient and proportionate rule-making and increased connectivity within Europe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic administration professional to join our membership department to help achieve our goals. You will support our data management efforts and help us to develop and implement membership retention strategies.
One part of your role will be to ensure our membership data is entirely up to date, and in line with best practices for data management. You will also provide administrative support in different stages of our membership campaigns, particularly with respect to membership retention and following up on invoices. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our membership base.
- Oversee and execute entire membership, exhibition and sponsorship invoicing process
- Follow up with members and sponsors to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Become fully proficient with CRM (Customer Relationship Management system), and liaise efficiently with CRM provider
- Ensure EBAA member data and national authority data is fully updated.
- Fully responsible for data sanity checks
- Support membership team with daily administrative tasks
- Oversee new-member onboarding process
- Ensure that all work is done in a GDPR compliant manner
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Experience in billing and knowledge of basic accounting rules
- Excellent communication skills and phone manners
- Native or near native-level English level. French language skills are a plus
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and CRM tools
- High attention to details and respect for data management procedures