EBAA provides a variety of information-sharing, networking and professional development opportunities for the business aviation community.
On average we organise 16 different events per year for our members. The highlights for our team include:
- EBACE, the European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, and the annual meeting place for the business aviation community. This premier event featured 400 exhibitors, 59 aircraft on display, and 12,000 participants. Click here for more information.
- AIR OPS Europe, a learning and sales event for business aviation ground handlers, airports and FBOs from Europe and beyond. In 2017 there were 36 exhibitors, up 30%, 8 Connected World Aviation stands and 382 attendees, representing a 200% increase from 2016!
- The European Cabin Services Conference, attracting cabin crew, caterers and pilots, with 60 attendees, who are all now on our network WE-CARE. Click here for more information.
- EBAA’s BizAv Safety Conference has established itself as Europe’s premier event dealing with all of the critical elements related to safety management, including data analysis and performance review. Aviation professionals from across Europe and beyond will come together on the 29th and 30th November to learn best practices, discuss and analyze case studies, discover the latest technology and upscale their safety expertise and excellence. Click here for more information.
- In addition to our member-focused events, EBAA hosts several EU-related events, including: a plenary event at the European Parliament, with members of the European Parliament, European Commission, and the BizAv community; “Meet your MEP” events to bring representatives together with EBAA leadership and local business aviation stakeholders.