EBAA and Aviation Week Network partner to create a digital, interactive European Business aviation content program
Last updated 20 May, Brussels. The European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) and Aviation Week Network, serving the global aviation, aerospace and defence industries, today announced the roll-out of a month-long interactive, digital content program focused on Business aviation in Europe, launching on 26 May 2020.
The program was created in light of the current COVID-19 crisis, which has forced the cancellation of key industry gatherings.
“The COVID-19 crisis makes it even more imperative to keep the European business aviation community informed on the current and upcoming regulatory and policy updates. From the safe re-opening of air travel and specific health and safety measures to the humanitarian and advocacy support for the medical missions and the front-line heroes,” said EBAA Secretary-General Athar Husain Khan.
Led by ShowNews Editor-in-Chief John Morris, along with contributions from industry experts including Business & Commercial Aviation (BCA) Editor-In-Chief William Garvey; Graham Warwick, Managing Editor, Technology, Aviation Week Network; Guy Norris, Senior Editor, Aviation Week Network; Molly McMillin, Editor-in-Chief, The Weekly of Business Aviation; Angus Batey, contributor, Aviation Week Network; and Fred George, Chief Aircraft Evaluation Editor, Aviation Week Network, the program will deliver an in-depth special report launching the week of 25 May, providing a deep-dive into the post-COVID-19 outlook, with content that includes;
- Survey results with more than 130 responses from business aviation CEOs across Europe on the impact of the crisis.
- Key technologies that could reshape the industry, supported by EBAA.
- Insights on Europe’s vital role in the industry’s future.
- A webinar entitled “European Business Aviation – Strategies for Recovery,” which will be hosted by Morris on 27 May at 4 PM CET /10 AM EDT.
Aviation Week Network is a long-established partner to the Business Aviation community, connecting through virtual events with its on-going webinar series, as well as intelligence, marketing services, fleet, data and forecasting tools. Its commitment to the Business Aviation community is to provide situational awareness to its customers to help them navigate beyond the crisis, understand how the industry is responding, and what the future holds.
“Business aviation is forecast by many to lead the recovery of air transportation after the crisis, and it may indeed bounce back robustly. Our special report will help prepare the industry with valuable news on markets, new products and services, and strategies that may be helpful in the coming months,” said ShowNews Editor-in-Chief, John Morris.
- If your company has news to share for the European Business Aviation Special Report, send your news before 21 May to John Morris, Editor-in-Chief, ShowNews at +1 860-316-8650 or John.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about sponsorships, contact Elizabeth Zlitni, Director of Sales, Business Aviation at +1 (913) 967 1348 or Elizabeth.email@example.com.