The European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) is the leading organisation for operators of business aircraft in Europe. EBAA represents more than 700 companies from across the entire value chain of the European Business aviation industry. It is our mission to enable responsible, sustainable growth for Business aviation, enhancing connectivity and creating opportunities.
Membership Administration Intern – (Professional Immersion Agreement)
(Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle – Beroepsinlevingsstage)
Representing more than 750 aircraft operators, ground services, business airports and the wider ecosystem around Business Aviation, the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) exists to enable responsible, sustainable growth for business aviation, enhancing connectivity and creating opportunities.
EBAA was founded in 1977 to defend the interests of business aviation and provides value to its members and society by promoting best practices in safety and environmental sustainability, efficient and proportionate rule-making and increased connectivity within Europe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic administration professional to join our membership department to help achieve our goals. You will support our data management efforts and the administration of some member committees.
One part of your role will be to assist in the membership approval process and provide support with sanctions screening. You will also provide administrative support for the various Associate Member Advisory Council meetings organised by the EBAA.
Among other things, you will:
- Support member sanctions checking process;
- Ensure all committee member lists are up to date;
- Ensure agendas are sent out in a timely manner;
- Keep accurate minutes of meetings;
- Support membership team with daily administrative tasks;
- Provide support for member meetings.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive;
- Excellent communication skills and phone manners;
- Native or near native-level English level;
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and CRM tools;
- High attention to detail and respect for data management procedures.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this internship, please send your application (CV with a cover letter) before May 5th, 2023 to Christine Mairesse (email@example.com); subject: CIP – Membership Intern. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are confident that you will understand that in consideration of the large number of applications that we anticipate, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.