Full Time Administration and Human Resources Officer
EBAA has a small team of international professionals who support our European Members. The position is based in our Brussels offices. As an essential pillar to the Admin, HR and Finances department, you are expected to assume and drive a multitude of tasks and projects under the leadership of the CFO to whom you will report.
You will contribute to the general management of the office, including a.o.: accounting, billing, office management, human resources and payroll. Your job will include a number of responsibilities, which can vary from day to day.
Safety and Regulatory Affairs Manager Part Time OR Full Time
The successful candidate (full or part time subject to the right candidate) will demonstrate:
- Proven experience as a special interest representative, adept at representing and advocating to multiple stakeholders;
- Previous experience in Business Aviation operations or flying experience is desirable;
- Technical expertise on the matters outlined in the job description;
- Excellent written and spoken English. Knowledge of other EU languages is desirable;
- Flexibility, with a sense of initiative, service, and responsibility. Ability to work independently as well as within a team;
- Willingness and ability to travel in Europe and beyond.
Full Time Administration Officer – 3-month Internship
We are looking for an enthusiastic administration professional to join our membership department to help achieve our goals. You will support our data management efforts and help us to develop and implement membership retention strategies.
One part of your role will be to assist in the membership approval process and provide support on other administration topics.