The European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) is the leading organisation for operators of business aircraft in Europe. EBAA represents more than 700 companies from across the entire value chain of the European Business aviation industry. It is our mission to enable responsible, sustainable growth for Business aviation, enhancing connectivity and creating opportunities.
Full Time Membership Administration Officer
We are looking for an enthusiastic administration professional to join our membership department to help achieve our goals. You will support our data management efforts and help us to develop and implement membership retention strategies.
One part of your role will be to ensure our membership data is entirely up to date, and in line with best practices for data management. You will also provide administrative support in different stages of our membership campaigns, particularly with respect to membership retention and following up on invoices. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our membership base.
- Oversee and execute entire membership, exhibition and sponsorship invoicing process
- Follow up with members and sponsors to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Become fully proficient with CRM (Customer Relationship Management system), and liaise efficiently with CRM provider
- Ensure EBAA member data and national authority data is fully updated.
- Fully responsible for data sanity checks
- Support membership team with daily administrative tasks
- Oversee new-member onboarding process
- Ensure that all work is done in a GDPR compliant manner
- Provide support for member meetings
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Experience in billing and knowledge of basic accounting rules
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Native or near native-level English level. French language skills are a plus
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and CRM tools
- High attention to detail and respect for data management procedure
Please submit your application (CV with a cover letter) by April 12, 2021 to Christine Mairesse (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can also consult our website (https://www.ebaa.org/about-us/careers/) for more information about the EBAA.
We are confident that you will understand that in consideration of the large number of applications that we anticipate, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.