AMAC Online Lunch Series
Grab your lunch and your drink, and join our AMAC Online Lunch Serie to discuss the current project the AMAC working groups are currently working on!
Following a catalytic year of change and transformation, the question is ‘where do we go from here? In the AMAC online lunch series, you’ll be able to engage directly with experts from across the business aviation industry to get answers, insights, and tips for success.
Brokers and Sales & Acquisitions
28/09 > 12:30 – 13:15
Mike Ryan Chair of the EBAA’s charter brokers committee will explain how European charter brokers are standardising their sector while placing sustainability at its core.
Janine Iannarelli and Eric Lewin of EBAA’s Sales and Acquisitions committee discuss the following topics:
- Current state of the global aircraft resale market and a recap of activity YTD.
- Expectations for sales activity in Q4.
- US vs Global market. The driver continues to be the U.S. marketplace as it dominates in all categories.
- How can Europe help fill the demand for aircraft in the U.S. and manage the process in the continuing age of Covid?
- Know Your Client (KYC)…how the market is responding to issues.
- Mere compliance with the law may be insufficient. A trend (short or long lived?) towards including representations and warranties in aircraft sales agreements.
- Different approaches determined by geographical location.
- The rising call for greater transparency in an aircraft sales transaction.
- Trend: Anyone who earns a fee where the source of funds for the payment of the fee is the purchase price.
30/09 > 12:30 – 13:15
Arjen Groeneveld Chair of the EBAA’s maintenance committee will discuss the regulatory alignment needed to transform Business aviation maintenance.
Finance and Lawyers
05/10 > 12:30 – 13:15
Filippo Maria Arcaleni and Amaël Chesneau of the EBAA’s lawyers committee will cast their legally trained eyes over the opportunities posed by eVTOL and new forms of flight.
Maire-Laure Gassier, Chair of the EBAA’s Financiers committee, will lead a session on the future of business aviation finance.
Tech and Risk Management
07/10 > 12:30 – 13:15
Diego Magrini and Paolo Sommariva of EBAA ‘s tech committee think that data is the key to unlocking business aviation’s future. They discuss the latest technology trends that are transforming the business aviation flight department.
Alternative propulsion, uncrewed flight, and high-altitude tourism, Reece Vowles and Amine Ratl from the risk management committee discuss how the insurance industry is responding to a new emerging sphere of risk.
Contact the Events team
Do you want to attend or speak at one of our flagship events? Want more information on sponsorships options? Get in touch with our events team:
email@example.com or +32 23 18 28 07
If you have specific questions on EBACE, please contact Rachel Clementi at firstname.lastname@example.org