EBACE2021 is the premier annual meeting place for the Business aviation community in Geneva to get critical business done for the year ahead.
Hosted by NBAA and EBAA, the show brings together thousands of participants, including business leaders, government officials, manufacturers, international press, flight department personnel, avionics firms, fractional providers, charter-and-lease companies and all manner of people involved in nearly every aspect of Business aviation.
Why attend EBACE2021?
EBACE is a can’t-miss event for business aviation professionals in Europe and beyond. The show brings together Business aviation professionals from Europe and around the world for three critical days, from Tuesday 18 May to Thursday 20 May 2021 at Geneva’s Palexpo. Check out the top reasons why you should make plans to attend:
- Innovation & Sustainability: See the latest innovations, products and services first-hand from 350+ exhibitors. From urban air mobility vehicles (UAM), unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and electric and solar-powered vehicles, to the debut of the EBACE Green New Product Showcase, EBACE will display the future of our industry.
- Exhibit: EBACE exhibitors present the best of what the business aviation industry has to offer in Geneva’s beautiful Palexpo. There’s no substitute to being there in person – seeing products and meeting face-to-face with company representatives.
- Aircraft Display: View 50+ aircraft from single-engine pistons to the largest jets – the EBACE aircraft display is the best way to see a side-by-side comparison of business airplanes, conveniently located at the Geneva International Airport immediately adjacent to Palexpo.
- Conference & Education: EBACE offers a full program of timely education sessions on topics ranging from safety and enhancing your current operation to considering using an airplane for business and advancing your career.
- Networking: Connect with business aviation’s leaders. Attendees include high net-worth individuals, business owners, executives, flight department personnel and other industry leaders who are ready to place orders, exchange knowledge and share best practices.
COVID-19 & EBACE
Updated 21 July 2020
EBAA and NBAA continue to plan for EBACE2021 with an overriding focus on the health and safety of all participants. EBACE is scheduled to take place from 18-20 May in Geneva (Switzerland) with a full slate of exhibiting companies having confirmed their plans for participation in the event. Information about safety precautions will be updated in the months leading up to EBACE.
In preparation for the show, NBAA and EBAA are in contact with all relevant authorities in medicine and government, as well as leaders at Palexpo and Geneva International Airport. With guidance from these and other organisations, both associations will apply the highest standards of sanitation and prevention to ground transportation, social gatherings, exhibit hall and meeting rooms, food preparation and other aspects of the event.
Become an EBACE Exhibitor
Additional information is available for EBACE2021 exhibitors, including answers to frequently asked questions.
Exhibitors may email firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions related to their EBACE exhibit.
Discover the EBACE2021 programme
The EBACE conference programme features a series of informative and forward-looking education sessions addressing a variety of topics Business aviation.
With panels led by industry leaders, market disruptors and technical experts, the EBACE conference enables attendees to learn, participate and gain insights for advancing their careers or expertise.
Should you be interested to be part of the speakers panel, please contact Rachel Clementi
Is your company part of the innovation of Business aviation?
The EBACE Innovation Pavilion is where attendees and international press come to explore a variety of innovative aircraft and cutting-edge technology concepts that look toward the future of business aviation. The Innovation Pavilion isn’t merely for aircraft, it also highlights new technologies and software.
This showcase is the perfect venue for innovative product offerings, industry disruptors, electric or solar-powered vehicles, drones, or any organisations making advances into the future of transportation. For more information or to book your space in the Innovation Pavilion , please contact Rachel Clementi.