What you need to know about the new EBAA website
In the crowded landscape of EU public affairs, a compelling online presence is more necessary than ever to help decision-makers make informed choices that affect the Business aviation sector.
As an association, we also continuously strive to improve how information is delivered to our members and our community. With this in mind, we embarked on a wide-ranging EBAA website review and refresh at the end of last year. We received much helpful feedback from members and users to help guide our efforts, so thank you to those readers who contributed. The team has been working hard behind-the-scenes to complete this project despite the COVID-19 crisis.
First and foremost, we focused on making the website easier to navigate and more user-friendly. Here are just some of the new features;
- A welcoming Homepage: first impressions matter. The new page features many different calls to actions and points of entry to help visitors find their way, quickly.
- Content Tags: we’ve made it easier for you to access information on the topics or activities that matter to you via a new search functionality and content tags.
- New look: colours, fonts and menus have been redesigned to improve reading and navigation.
- Policy priorities: the new pages aim to give visitors a comprehensive overview of all EBAA’s work under each relevant policy and regulatory issue. Related documents, publications, news, articles, events and contact points have all been regrouped.
- Data goes digital: you can now find all the EBAA data services and tools in one place, and online. Make sure to check out the all-new digital and interactive EBAA Yearbook, and the E-STAT dashboard developed in partnership with WingX.
- Stay updated on EBAA activities: subscribe to The Loop using the newsletter subscription module anywhere on the website. You can also sign up to receive specific updates on events like EBACE, AIR OPS or others.
- Member testimonials: watch video interviews with EBAA members who explained why they joined and how their companies benefit from their membership. Want to be featured? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
- Media: the new Press area has been created to help busy journalists find the latest news, exclusive media content and request interviews.
- New AMAC area: we’ve created a page to highlight the work of our Associate Members Advisory Council.
- New CEBAA page: we’ve also featured EBAA’s Council of European Business Aviation Associations, with national associations members’ logos directing to their respective websites.
We hope you will find these improvements helpful; over the next few months, we will continue enhancing the site by adding more engaging content. Your feedback is most welcome on all aspects of the website; please share your suggestions or report issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.