August 2, 2019
Representing more than 700 aircraft operators, ground services, business airports and the wider ecosystem around Business Aviation, the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) exists to enable responsible, sustainable growth for business aviation, enhancing connectivity and creating opportunities. EBAA was founded in 1977 to defend the interests of Business Aviation and provides value to its members and society by promoting best practices in safety and environmental sustainability, efficient and proportionate rule-making and increased connectivity within Europe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic membership professional to join our membership department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Your primary goal will be to implement membership acquisition and retention strategies, and to meet ambitious targets to increase the EBAA’s membership among operators and business aviation suppliers.
You will collaborate with our team in all stages of our membership campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our membership base. Working with our senior membership manager, you will ensure that membership growth and membership revenue growth targets are met or exceeded.
- Support sales campaigns to attract and retain members
- Update sales pipeline in CRM, and accurately input data related to members
- Support the membership team in daily administrative tasks
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly reports on sales results and member engagement
- Support 20 national forum meetings per year
- Assist with boosting engagement with existing members to ensure their continued membership
- Present EBAA’s value proposition to potential members
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Native or near native-level English level. Other languages are a plus
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online data applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Solid understanding of sales and prospecting techniques
- High attention to detail and respect for data management procedure
- Positive and energetic phone communication skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Team player with ability to work smoothly with co-workers
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV and motivation letter to Paul Walsh