Membership Administration Officer – 3-month Internship
Professional Immersion Agreement – Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle / Beroepsinlevingsstage
Representing more than 750 aircraft operators, ground services, business airports and the wider ecosystem around Business Aviation, the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) exists to enable responsible, sustainable growth for business aviation, enhancing connectivity and creating opportunities.
EBAA was founded in 1977 to defend the interests of business aviation and provides value to its members and society by promoting best practices in safety and environmental sustainability, efficient and proportionate rule-making and increased connectivity within Europe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic administration professional to join our membership department to help achieve our goals. You will support our data management efforts and help us to develop and implement membership retention strategies.
One part of your role will be to assist in the membership approval process and provide support on other administration topics.
Among other things, you will:
- Provide support with data cleaning
- Keep accurate minutes of meetings
- Support membership team with daily administrative tasks
- Following up (meaning calling and emailing) on unpaid invoices.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive;
- Excellent communication skills and phone manners;
- Native or near native-level English level;
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and CRM tools;
- High attention to detail and respect for data management procedures.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this internship, please send your application (CV with a cover letter) before September 30th, 2023 to Paul Walsh (firstname.lastname@example.org); subject: CIP – Membership 3-month Internship. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are confident that you will understand that in consideration of the large number of applications that we anticipate, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.